Friday, November 29, 2013

keep on

Who, besides me, needs to be told this morning to endure, persist, hang on, persevere, continue, last, or finish?

Why did these 2 two verses stand out today as I was up early reading this morning?

I've gotta think about how the overarching truth of these verses applies to me right now.

But I also felt like these 2 verses are for more than just me.

Maybe they're for you, too.

Read them, & see if God speaks into your life through them.

When you see the repeated parts, emphasize the words in caps (I'm not shouting ;-) .



Matthew 7:7 - 8

Keep on

     asking,

        & YOU will be given what you ask for.

        & you WILL be given what you ask for.

        & you will be GIVEN what you ask for.

        & you will be given what YOU ask for.

        & you will be given what you ASK for.

Keep on

     looking,

         & YOU will find.

         & you WILL find.

         & you will FIND.


Keep on

     knocking,

         & the DOOR will be opened.

         & the door WILL be opened.

         & the door will be OPENED.


For everyone who asks,

     receives.

Everyone who seeks,

     finds.

And to everyone who knocks,

     the door is opened.

No comments: