Wednesday, August 6, 2014

forever



John 11:25-26a

Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life.

Anyone who believes in me will live,

     even after dying.

Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die.” (NLT)



 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.

He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 

And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. (NKJV)



Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection. I am life.

Everyone who believes in me will have life,

     even if they die.

And everyone who lives and believes in me will never really die.
(ERV)



“You don’t have to wait for the End.

    I am, right now, Resurrection and Life.

The one who believes in me, even though he or she dies, will live.

And everyone who lives believing in me does not ultimately die at all. (The Message)




No matter how we translate it or paraphrase it, it says the same thing....


If we follow Jesus, we're gonna live forever.

Forever is a very, VERY long time.

No comments: