Saturday, April 21, 2018

selected verses

Here's some verses from Psalm 37 that I have underlined.

Maybe these are just for me today?

Maybe they can speak to you?



Psalm 37

3 Trust in the Lord & do good.

Then you will live safely in the land & prosper.

4 Take delight in the Lord,

& He will give you your heart's desires.

5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.

Trust Him,

& He will help you.

6 He will make your innocence as clear as the dawn,

& the justice if your cause will shine like the noonday sun.

7 Be still in the presence of the Lord,

& wait patiently for Him to act.


23 The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord.

He delights in every detail of their lives.

24 Though they stumble, they will not fall,

for the Lord holds them by the hand.


25 Once I was young,

now I am old.

Yet I have never seen the godly forsaken.


34 Don't be impatient for the Lord to act!

Travel steadily along His path.

He will honor you,

giving you the land.


39 The Lord saves the godly;

He is their fortress in times of trouble.

40 The Lord helps them,

rescuing them from the wicked.

He saves them,

& they find shelter in Him.



I don't know what these verses might mean for you because I don't know what they mean for me in my seemingly impossible place.

I know that is God's word - iow, God speaking to us in our impossible places.

All I know is all I know - that's what stood out today.


Maybe these verses were just for me - a kick in the pants - a call to keep on - idk...

I hope they will encourage you in whatever way you need today.

No comments: