Tuesday, September 29, 2009

scriptures for me & u

Psalm 48:14 He is our God forever & ever, & He will be our guide until we die.

Hebrews 2:11 Jesus & the ones He makes holy have the same Father. That is why He is not ashamed to call them His brothers & sisters.

Hebrews 2:18 Since He Himself has gone through suffering & temptation, He is able to help us when we are being tempted.

I feel like these are for me today, but they're also for someone else - maybe you.

And the underlined parts are especially for me & for whomever these are for today.

I'd really like to hear back from you if they were.

These days, as I continue on this journey called "downtown" I need LOTS of guidance.

When I look at me sometimes & all the times I sin, it's hard to imagine Jesus not being ashamed of me - or at least exasperated!

And I don't have any excuses about the sinning - He's been there before me, understands, & will sustain me through it.

No comments: