Wednesday, September 29, 2010

things I'm remembering today

Heb 10: 35 So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!

36 Patient endurance is what you need now,

so that you will continue to do God’s will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.


Proverbs 3:5 in The Message. Trust God from the bottom of your heart;

don't try to figure out everything on your own.

Listen for God's voice in everything you do,

everywhere you go.

He's the One Who will keep you on track.


Pro 4:25 Look straight ahead,

and fix your eyes on what lies before you.

26 Mark out a straight path for your feet;

stay on the safe path.

27 Don’t get sidetracked;

keep your feet from following evil.


1 Thessalonians 5:18 No matter what happens, always be thankful;

for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.


Psalm 42:5 Why am I discouraged? Why so sad?

I will put my hope in God!

I will praise Him again - my Savior & my God.


Matthew 10:39 ...don't cling to your life


Matthew 6:25 don't worry about your life.


Psalm 139:5a God both precedes & follows me


Colossians 2:7 Sink your roots deeply into Him, and let your lives be built on Him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.

No comments: