Monday, October 11, 2010

word

Recently, I've been anxious about the fact that I don't have a job yet up here in Blairsville. (Neither does Lynn, but she's finishing out the semester of part time teaching at Macon State.)


Needless to say, the devil is using this anxiety for a field day of button pushing with me.


When I got up this morning, I said to our Abba Father that I just really needed Him to say something to me in regards to all this stuff that's rolling around in my head.


I'm sequentially reading in Habakkuk (these minors prophets all sound the same! ugh!), Psalms (me & Billy Graham), & Philippians.


Of all the stuff I read in these three places, here's what came up off the page...


Psalm 55:22 Give your burdens to the Lord,

and He will take care of you.

He will not permit the godly to slip & fall.


ok, ok...

No comments: