Friday, January 7, 2011

coincidence

Genesis 12:40 The people of Israel had lived in Egypt for 430 years. 41 In fact, it was on the last day of the 430th year that all the LORD's forces left the land. 42 On this night the LORD kept his promise to bring his people out of the land of Egypt.

They left on the last day of the 40rh year.

What are the odds that would happen?

Was it a mere coincidence?

I don't think so.

So?

If God can keep His promise to bring the Jews out of Egyptian slavery, so finally tuned that it was the last day of the 430th year, then He can keep His promises with us?


No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who follow Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the One Who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:5 (The Message)


For I have chosen you & will not throw you away. 10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you.I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.  Isaiah 41:9b-10

No comments: