Monday, January 10, 2011

promises

Psalm 146:3 Don't put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.

vs 6b He is the One Who keeps every promise forever.



and what are some of His promises I'm holding on to?


Matthew 6:25 don't worry about your life (NIV)

Matthew 10:39b ...if you let go of your life for Me, you will find it.

Psalm 139:5
God both precedes & follows me

Proverbs 3:5 (The Message) Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
   don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
   He's the One Who will keep you on track.

Isaiah 41:9b For I have chosen you & will not throw you away.
   10 Don't be afraid, for I am with you.
   Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
   I will strengthen you.

No comments: