Thursday, January 6, 2011

who to lean on

Psalm 142:4 I look for someone to come and help me,
  but no one gives me a passing thought!
No one will help me;
  no one cares a bit what happens to me.
5 Then I pray to you, O L
ORD
.
  I say, "You are my place of refuge.
  You are all I really want in life.


In the ups & downs & vagaries of my life, even though I have found support from many well-meaning people, in the final analysis, I have found that the Lord is the only One we can REALLY depend on.

He's the only One who knows everything that's going on in our heads, knows all the intimate in's & out's of every situation, & sees both the big picture and the individual circumstances of each of our lives.

And when all is said & done, He's the only One we each will still be with us.

Am I bashing people? No.

Am I realistic about the finiteness of us all? Yes.

There's only One who's life energy is infinite. He's the One we can always depend on.

No comments: