Tuesday, June 7, 2011

go figure

Proverbs 3:5
Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
   don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
   He's the one who will keep you on track.

Anybody spend a lot of time trying to figure things out besides me?

I wonder what our lives would be like if we just let God reveal Himself & His plans in His timely manner, rather than always second guessing what's going on?


My son, Kevin, said something a few months back that still sticks w/ me. Here's what Kevin said...

"I was looking at the pics of my son, Trey, on my FB account. (dan note: Trey is a preschooler.) In every pic, he's looking at me. He's not looking where we're going - he doesn't even care where we're going. He knows he has ahold of my hand & we're together.

"I wanna be that way with God again. I used to be that way when I first started my relationship with Him. I wanna be that way again."


Yeah, pretty powerful, huh?

think about it...

No comments: