Sunday, June 26, 2011

hod on to it

Psalm 130
5 I am counting on the LORD;
  yes, I am counting on him.
  I have put my hope in his word.
6 I long for the Lord
  more than sentries long for the dawn,
  yes, more than sentries long for the dawn.

At the beginning of 2010, God gave me 5 scripture passages to hold on to through this transition from Macon to Blairsville & for this time here in Blairsville since we've moved.

I literally would have lost my mind (even more than usual ;-) if I hadn't had those passages to hold on to.

PLEASE start to read the Bible EVERY day (if you don't already)! I would be SO lost without it. God speaks to me when I read His book. Duh! I can't live without it!


Now, I will give ya this as a warning - God will mess with you if you read it every day.

And He'll mess with you in the areas you LEAST want Him to touch.


Just sayin'...


2 Corinthians 9:8 God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need & plenty to share with others.

That's for me today... & for someone else.

The most important word in that verse is "need"

No comments: