Wednesday, June 13, 2012

faithfulness

Lamentations (yes, Lamentations!) 3:22 The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.

23 Great is His faithfulness;

         His mercies begin afresh each day.

24 I say to myself, "The Lord is my inheritance;

      therefore I will hope in Him.

25 The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for Him & seek Him.

26 So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.


Yeah, I know - Lamentations is the last place you'd think to find such encouraging words.

But there they are - I plugged into the stuff about waiting - that's where I & we are up here - waiting.

"The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for Him & seek Him."

Hmmmmmm....

Let's hold on to that one.

No comments: