Monday, March 10, 2014

what I need to hear

Psalm 16:7 I will bless the Lord who guides me;

     even at night my heart instructs me.

8 I know the Lord is always with me.

I will not be shaken,

      for He is right beside me.


vs 11a You will show me the way of life,

     granting me the joy of Your presence.



Matthew 19:26b ...with God, everything is possible.

vs 29 Everyone who has given up houses

     or brothers

     or sisters

     or father

     or mother

     or children

     or property,

   for my sake,

will receive a hundred times as much in return,

& will have eternal life.


vs 30 But many who seem to be important now

     will be the least important then,

& those who are considered least here

     will be the greatest then.



Anybody besides me need to hear these assurances & promises this morning besides me?

No comments: