Friday, July 18, 2014

A 2 Z

Revelation 1:8

"I am the Alpha & Omega;

    the beginning & the end,"

     says the Lord God.

"I am the One who is,

     who always was,

     & who is still to come,

the Almighty One." (NLT)



The Master declares,

“I’m A to Z.

     I’m The God Who Is,

     The God Who Was,

     and The God About to Arrive.

I’m the Sovereign-Strong.” (The Message)


I am the Alpha and the Omega,

    [the very beginning and the very end,]

the One who is,

the One who was,

and the One who is coming:

the All Powerful.
(The Voice)



I am the Alpha and the Omega,      the Beginning and the End,


     says the Lord God,

He Who is

and Who was

and Who is to come,

the Almighty (the Ruler of all).
(Amplified)



They all say the same thing - God is infinite.

And 129 times in the New Testament this God says He wants us to think of Him as a Father.

No comments: