Sunday, July 13, 2014

keep on

Maybe you need to hear these 2 words from Jesus today - "keep on..."

Don't know what's going on in your life, but maybe this is Jesus speaking to you...



 Luke 11:9 "And so I tell you,

keep on asking,

     and you will receive what you ask for.

Keep on seeking,

     and you will find.

Keep on knocking,

     and the door will be opened to you.


10 For everyone who asks,

     receives.

Everyone who seeks,

     finds.

And to everyone who knocks,

     the door will be opened.




What are you asking for?

What are you looking for?

What way are you looking to be made?


Jesus says here that EVERYONE who asks,

     looks,

     wants to move ahead

     WILL get what they're asking for,

     WILL find what they're looking for,

     & WILL have a way made for them to come into whatever it is they're wanting to move into.


EVERYONE.


Yeah, I know what you're thinking - I'm thinking the same thing.

Everyone?

All I know is what Jesus said.

Go read the section in Luke 11 that this comes from.

All I know is all I know.

No comments: