Tuesday, April 28, 2015

tasks

"All of us must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the One who sent Me..." John 9:4a



This is Jesus speaking here.

This statement of His says these things to me...


God has some specific things He wants me to be & do while here on earth.

Then if that is true, the the God of the universes must be aware of me, a nano-speck in the cosmos.

If He has specific things He wants me to be & do, then He must trust me at some level & know that I can be & do them.

If God trusts me to be & do these things, He must know me through & through.

If the God of the universes has certain plans for me, then what I am to be & do, at some level, must be important to Him & important to the overall overarching plans He has for humankind.


Does this encourage anyone else besides me?

No comments: