Saturday, August 13, 2016

if they could speak

Matthew 16

24 Then Jesus said to his disciples,

"If any of you wants to be my follower,

you must turn from your selfish ways,

take up your cross,

and follow me.

25 If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it.

But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it.

26 And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

Is anything worth more than your soul?



If asked to write something in a blog this morning about these 3 verses, I wonder what Robin Williams would say?


Or Prince?


Or David Bowie?


Mohammed Ali?


Nancy Reagan?


King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia


Merle Haggard?



I'm not trying to be tacky or morbid.

I'm really curious what these people would say about these 3 verses & reality they now know about that is spoken in those 3 verses.


I wonder...


And I wonder what you think about those 3 verses.

No comments: