Wednesday, April 5, 2017

14 years

The things I write each day appear on Facebook.

They also are on a Wordpress site & a Blogspot site.

Recently, I noticed that I've written over 3000 entries on my Blogspot site.

I don't know how many are on my Facebook page – I started writing there I think in early 2003 when I started reading the Bible every day without fail – that was before I started writing the Blogspot site.

I started writing on the he Wordpress site after the Blogspot site.

14 years I've been writing – that seems gargantuan to me.


I hope all of you who read these things I write understand I'm not trying to be deep, or profound, or much of anything – well, I really do TRY to not sound stupid! ;-) LOL

Each day, I just write about something I've read that day, or something that had come to mind.

If anyone gets anything from all this, it is completely & totally because God favors it with you or anyone.

Thanks for reading these missives – I don't consider them epistles! I hope God speaks to you in them & through them.


Btw, I'm not fishing for compliments – so curb your comments – just send money!!!

;-D hahahahahahahahahaha!!!



Anyway, here's what stood out from the reading I did this morning...



Romans 11


29 God's gifts & His call are never withdrawn.


33 Oh, how great are God's riches and wisdom and knowledge!

How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!

34 For who can know the LORD's thoughts?

  Who knows enough to give him advice?
35 And who has given him so much that he needs to pay it back?

  36 For everything comes from him

and exists by his power

and is intended for his glory.

All glory to him forever!

Amen.

No comments: