Monday, April 10, 2017

holding on

Sometimes ya just gotta hold on to something.


These are the 3 verses I feel like God gave me to hold on to this year – 2017.


All three of them begin with “Don't be afraid...”


And in addition to these 3 verses, this year I feel like He gave a whole psalm to hang on to – something He's never done before.


How does Psalm 37 begin?


Don't worry...”


Do you think He's trying to tell me something?



Don't be afraid,

for I am with you.
  Don't be discouraged,

for I am your God.
I will strengthen you

and help you.
  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Isaiah 41:10



Do not be afraid or discouraged,

for the LORD is the One who goes before you.

He will be with you;

He will neither fail you nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:8



Don't be afraid. Just trust Me.

Luke 8:50b



Look up Psalm 37 at BibleGateway.com – first 2 words? “Don't worry...”

No comments: