Thursday, May 6, 2010

God talking

Isaiah 64:4 For since the world began, no one had heard, & no one has seen a God like You, who works for those who wait for Him.

I think it's kinda interesting when people tell me they have a hard time hearing from God.

There's a part of me that would like to bellow at these people, "Read the Bible every day. If you do, you won't have ANY trouble hearing from Him. As a matter of fact, He won't shut up!!!"

Lately, He's be gently telling me to "shut up & wait." (Psalm 37:7)

Every once in a while, He reiterates that cue, like this morning.

I didn't know if He's speak this morning, or if the Word I'm reading would be just your basic great passages from the Bible that are always applicable to life. (I'm in Isaiah, Psalms - me & Billy Graham, & Luke)

So, I'm waiting ;-)

Thanks, Abba, for just simply speaking to me - You, the God of the universes, speaking to me, someone who is less than a nano-speck in the cosmos.
I love You, Abba, even though I don't show it sometimes

No comments: