Thursday, May 20, 2010

richness

Psalm 95

1 Come, let us sing to the LORD!
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
2 Let us come to him with thanksgiving.
Let us sing psalms of praise to him.
3 For the L
ORD is a great God,
a great King above all gods.
4 He holds in his hands the depths of the earth
and the mightiest mountains.
5 The sea belongs to him, for he made it.
His hands formed the dry land, too.

6 Come, let us worship and bow down.
Let us kneel before the L
ORD
our maker,
7 for he is our God.
We are the people he watches over,
the flock under his care
.

For over half a century, I didn't read His Word on anything that smacked of regularity.

In the 7 1/2 years I have been, my life has become amazing.

Now, God's messed with me, lots.

But the ship of my life has a rudder.

Most of the time I'm just going where sent, doing what I'm told to.

Do I worry about my life? Light years less than a used to.

Do I grasp parts of my life with a choke hold, like I used to? Nope.

Do I miss "being is charge"? hahahahahahahahahaha

Do I love my life? ;-)

No comments: