Tuesday, May 25, 2010

trust

Jeremiah 17: 7 Blessed are those who trust in the Lord & have made the Lord their hope & confidence.

8
They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water.

Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought.

Their leaves stay green, & they go right on producing delicious fruit.

I asked God for a word today. I'm not in some sort of trouble (well... not any more than usual ;-). I'm just in a BIG transition right now, some of which is settling into a definite direction, while another part is still very much in process.

What does these verses say to me?

His strength sustains me in this time of transition & walking into or waiting for the unknown.

That as we walk into His next for us, we'll be okay & continue to be of a positive impact for Him.

No comments: