Wednesday, May 19, 2010

moving forward

Psalm 94:16 Who will protect me...?
Who will stand up for me...?
17 Unless the L
ORD had helped me,
I would soon have settled in the silence of the grave.
18 I cried out, "I am slipping!"
but Your unfailing love, O L
ORD
, supported me.
19 When doubts filled my mind,
Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer
.

Anybody besides me ever been in the impossible place?

The impossible place is when there seems to be no way out.

Sometimes, the only way out of the impossible place is to just keep walking forward, not looking back.

Sometimes, to simply survive is all w can do.

God, in unfailing love, walks with us, as we walk out of an impossible place in our lives, or an impossible season.

One thing's for sure - the only way out is to keep moving - standing still makes us a target for the devil.

Listen to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlSdtZn1axg&feature=related

No comments: