Saturday, August 7, 2010

a couple of verses...

Two things from what I read this morning...

the 1st one is this verse:

Proverbs 20:24 How can we understand the road we travel? It is the Lord who directs out steps.

And the direction He's directing me - Blairsville - came out of nowhere! We're heading that direction; how it's all gonna shake out is known only by Him! ;-)

here's the other one...

1 Corinthians 10:13 remember that the temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will keep the temptation from becoming so strong that you can't stand up against it. When you are tempted, He will show you a way so that you will not give in to it.

If this is true, then none of us has any excuse, do we?!

Think about that...

God's not gonna let me be tempted any stronger than I'm able to handle.

I ain't got no excuses now!

No comments: