Sunday, August 22, 2010

farm principles

1 Corinthians 9...
vs 6
Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop.

vs 8 And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.

vs 10 For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, He will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you.


The laws of sowing and reaping are pretty clear.

It's kinda like the old say, "what goes around, comes around."

As I was reading these verses, as well as the whole chapter, I wondered if these words are prophetic in regards to our move to Blairsville?

Is that a little self-seeking?

I wasn't looking for prophesy this morning. Good grief! I was just thankful to be awake! ;-)

But as I was reading it, I got this kinda quickening in my spirit.

I guess time will tell, won't it?

I wonder what these verses said to you today. So many people tell me that every day they try read the stuff I write. (Honestly, y'all... you need to get out more! ;-)

Anyway, lemme know what these verses said to y'all.

I resonate with verse 15, too...

vs 15 Thank God for His Son - a gift too wonderful for words!

Boy, howdy!

No comments: