Monday, March 21, 2011

clinging

Luke 17:33 Whoever clings to this life will lose it, & whoever loses this life will save it.

God's been saying this to me ever since the end of 2007.

don't cling to your life.

If I cling to the life I have, no matter how wonderful or how awful, it stops Him from fully expressing the life He dreamed for me a gajillion years ago.

He just wants me to not cling to what I have, but trust Him, & walk softly into the next season of my life.

maybe He's sayin' that to you, too?

don't look at what you're losing - look toward what He's bringing into your life.

I'm livin' this right now. Have been in the end of 2007.

Psalm 139:5 says God both precedes & follows me.

iow, He's out there, preparing the way for me, & mopping up behind me.

I gotta trust Him on that.

what other choice do I have? Or you have?

let's walk softly into it - He with us - we have nothing to fear.

No comments: