Thursday, March 17, 2011

trust & smallness

Psalm 31:7 I am overcome with joy because of Your unfailing love,
   for You have seen my troubles,
   & You care about the anguish of my soul.

vs 14 I am trusting You, O Lord,
   saying, "You are my God!"
15a My future is in Your hands

vs 24 So be strong & take courage
   all you who put your hope in the Lord.

So, He understands & knows or plight & situation, & we can trust Him to come through


Luke 13:18 Then Jesus said, "What is the Kingdom of God like? How can I illustrate it? 19 It is like a tiny mustard seed that a man planted in a garden; it grows and becomes a tree, and the birds make nests in its branches."

20 He also asked, "What else is the Kingdom of God like? 21 It is like the yeast a woman used in making bread. Even though she put only a little yeast in three measures of flour, it permeated every part of the dough."

So, Lynn & I are like a mustard seed or yeast here in Blairsville?

And you're like a mustard seed or yeast where you are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A_jMCEYgUY

No comments: