Sunday, March 20, 2011

it's all about trust

I've read psalm 34 many times. I've got a lot of verses underlined. But these were the ones that came up off the page for me today.

They're for me, but they're also for someone else too.

Don't know how they speak to where you are today, but I know where they speak to me.

If you'll tell me how they speak to you, I'll tell you how they speak to me. Message me if it's too private to share as a comment.

Psalm 34:2 I will boast only in the LORD;
  let all those who are discouraged take heart.

4 I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me.
  He freed me from all my fears.
5 Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy;
  no shadow of shame will darken their faces.

8 Taste and see that the LORD is good.
  Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

10 Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry,
  but those who trust in the LORD will lack no good thing.


18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted;
  he rescues those are crushed in spirit.

No comments: