Monday, August 26, 2013

keeping on

Philippians 3:12b I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me.


13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing:

Forgetting the past

and looking forward to what lies ahead,


14 I press on to reach the end of the race

and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.



For some reason, it would seem the words, "keep on," are being whispered to me these days.

And it would seem that the basic sentiment of "keep going,"  "move forward,"  "go," & "don't quit" are being impressed upon me.

What does it mean?

We all know that I've kinda sorta been livin' in the land called "Clueless" these last few years.

So I have no answers - only what I believe is being impressed upon me.

We'll see what it all means when I come out on the other side.


Anybody else feeling these things in there life?

All I can encourage you to be & go is to keep moving forward.

And let me know what's going on in your life when you know what's going on in your life.

No comments: