Saturday, August 17, 2013

worn out

Don't get tired of doing what is good.


Don't get discouraged & give up,


     for we will reap a harvest of blessing

         at the appropriate time.  (Galatians 6:9)


This is a verse I believe God specifically gave me in regards to a relationship I have. I've been holding on to it as a promise for many years now. I've sorta got the feeling I probably won't see it's fruition until we all get to heaven.


But as I typed it this morning, I got the feeling this is for someone(s) else, too.

If you're in a place w/ a relationship, a situation, a desire, or something, & you're thinking about giving up - don't!

Claim this verse.

As God if this is a promise you can claim for whatever the thing is that you're so weary of.

If this verse was for you, will you let me know - you don't have to tell me what it is that's wearing you out, just that this verse spoke to you, & you, like me,are not gonna give up.

No comments: