Tuesday, October 15, 2013

givin' it up

1 Peter 5:7 Give all your worries & cares to God, for He cares about what happens to you.


I wonder what our lives would be like if we really, REALLY believed this was true?

Because we both know that we don't trust Him w/ our worries & cares, because we don't trust Him.

I wonder what would happen if we tried something today...

What if today, every time we worried about something - now, don't pretend you don't worry - I do! So do you!

What if, today, every time a worry crossed our minds, we just talked to God about it & decided to ask Him to take care of it, or at least acknowledged it worried us?

And what if today, every time we thought of something we've been fretting about lately, we'd just say to God that we'd like for Him to help us out?

And what would happen if we thanked Him for how He was gonna handle our worries & cares, even though we don't see anything happening yet?

Just think about that today. I know I'm gonna do that.

And as my friend, Beth White, likes to say, "Lemme know how that worked out for ya."

No comments: