Saturday, October 12, 2013

passages for 2014

These are 2 passages it seems God has given me to hold on to through 2014.

(Will there be more? Don't know. Plenty of time for God to lead me to others.)

At this point each year, I wonder what these passages will mean for me, & how they'll prop me up as I walk through the next year.

It's never dull, I know that...



Hebrews 10:35 Do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord, no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you.

36 Patient endurance is what you need now,

        so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.

(Felt led that this was one for 2014 on Oct 2.)



Hebrews 12:12 So take a new grip with your tired hands & stand firm on your shakey legs.

Then those who follow you, through they are weak & lame, will not stumble & fall but will become strong.

(Felt led that this was another one for 2014 on Oct 3.)

No comments: