Friday, October 18, 2013

more

John 10:10

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (KJV)

My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. (NLT)

I came to bring them life, and far more life than before. (J B Phillips)

I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). (Amplified)

I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. (ESV)

I have come that they might have life, & have it to the full. (NIV)

I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of. (The Message)

I came to give life with joy and abundance. (The Voice)


No matter how you translate it, Jesus came so that we could have a life with God that is infinitely huge.

No comments: