Thursday, October 26, 2017

RTBEDWF

This is from a couple of days ago that I think didn't get published somehow. Sorry...



Don't be afraid,

for I am with you.

Don't be dismayed

for I am your God.

I will strengthen you.

I will help you.

I will uphold you w/ My victorious right hand.

Isaiah 41:10



Don't be afraid or discouraged,

for the Lord is the One who goes before you.

He will be with you.

He will neither fail you or forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31 :8



These are 2 of the verses God gave me to hold on to during 2017.

I can't tell you how many times these 2 verses were the knot at the end of my rope.

I held on to the first 3 words with a death grip - "don't be afraid".

So many times I've walked through my day, reminding myself of those 3 words - "don't be afraid".

I haven't been fearless, but I know I've been a whole lot less afraid is I hadn't had them.



How did I manage before I started reading the Bible every day without fail?

Not well, I'd say.

Now I think it would be insane if I didn't read the Bible every day.

I've taken to putting the initials for that thought in my Twitter & Facebook status...

RTBEDWF

Read the Bible every day without fail


If someone were to ask me the greatest piece of advice I could give them, it would be Read the Bible every day without fail - RTBEDWF

I plan to be cremated & have my ashes scattered, but if I were going to have a head stone, I have them chisel in there Read the Bible every day without fail - RTBEDWF

If I were to get a tattoo (& I may! ), one of the first possibilities would be Read the Bible every day without fail - RTBEDWF


Read the Bible every day without fail.

No comments: