Thursday, October 26, 2017

who's responsible

...our God will make you worthy of the life to which He called you. 2 Thessalonians 1:11



As I look back over my life, & as I look at it now, I see how many times I've been placed in situations that were completely & utterly beyond my skill set.


And I remember how many times God gave me what it took to meet those situations.


That doesn't mean I was always brilliant or clever or amazing.


What it does mean is that I can recall many, MANY times when it was clear to any & all that God was the one making things happen, not me.


All I can say is if God clearly leads us to be or do something, He is the one responsible for the outcome, not us.


Our responsibility is to be obedient & do the best we can with who we are &/or what we have.

No comments: