Monday, March 1, 2010

hi there

sorry I've been out of pocket lately. Our cable had some sort of problem. Our TV is snowy or bad. Our internet hookup is non-existent. YUCK!!! Someone was supposed to come this a.m. but didn't. They're supposedly coming between 5-7pm - we'll see.

I'm is an odd place these days. I'm having all kinds of things running through my head lately, things that are kinda hard to sort through. I'm trying to figure what's just a passing thought, & what's something that God's beginning to draw me toward.

The nice thing about it this time is that I don't think I'm clinging to anything, no am I worry about what may be ahead. I'm just trying to see how it all shakes out.

I know that was all fairly vague, but that's kinda where I am right now - fairly vague. I'm just continuing to walk in the direction I'm going until told otherwise.

It's kinda exciting...

;-)

No comments: