Friday, July 9, 2010

figuring it out

Pro 3:5 (The Message)

Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do,
everywhere you go;
He's the One Who will keep you on track.


Anybody besides me try to figure out what God's doing instead of just waiting for Him to unfold it all in His good time?

Anybody out there besides me try to make decisions using their own common sense & intellect rather than waiting to hear His still small voice?

Anybody out there try to make things rather than letting God make things happen?

Anybody else besides me just simply not trust Him to come through? (Like I said a few weeks ago: we either trust Him, or we don't)

Anybody out there do any of this stuff, like I do?

No comments: