Saturday, October 29, 2011

feedback, please

I'd like some feedback - if God gave these verses to you to hold on to, what do you think He would be saying to you?

I'd really like to know - 2 heads are better than 1 ;-) - I've lived with the Isaiah verses for 2 years. I've just started living with the Matthew verses - You may see or hear things about them that I've missed. Tell me what they say to you.



Matthew 6 The Message

 33 Steep your life in God-reality,

            God-initiative,

                  God-provisions.


Don't worry about missing out.

        You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.


 34 Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now,

     and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow.


God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up
  
   when the time comes.



Isaiah 41 NLT

9b For I have chosen you & will not throw you away.

10 Don't be afraid,
        for I am with you.

Do not be dismayed,
        for I am your God.

   I will strengthen you.

   I will help you.

   I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

No comments: