Tuesday, October 11, 2011

steep your life

This seems to be one of the passages I'm to add to those I'm carrying in my heart these days, & I believe I'm supposed to carry it with me into 2012.

Wonder why I'm gonna need these words in the days & months ahead?


from Matthew 6 in The Message

vs33 Steep your life in


   God-reality.
(dan note: reality is defined as "something that exists independently of ideas concerning it & of all other things and from which all other things derive.")

      God-initiative,
(dan note: initative is defined as "readiness and ability in taking action.")

         God-provisions.
(dan note: provisions is defined as "arrangement or preparation beforehand, as for the doing of something, the meeting of needs, the supplying of means.")


Don't worry about missing out.
   You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.


vs34 Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now,
            & don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow.


God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the times comes.

No comments: