Wednesday, October 12, 2011

keep on...

Matthew 7 (New Living Translation)

vs 7
Keep on asking, & you will be given what you ask for.

Keep on looking, & you will find.

Keep on knocking, & the door will be opened.

vs 8
For everyone who asks, receives.

Everyone who seeks, finds.

And the door is opened to everyone who knocks.



What stuck out of these verses for me today?

"Keep on..."

Keep on moving forward. Don't slow down. Don't give up. Don't get tire & weary. Don't quit believing. Don't be discouraged. One foot ahead of the other.

I don't feel like doing any of that.

I don't know what I feel like doing, but it's none of that.

But since when does what I think & what I wanna do affect the journey I am on with Him?

Don't know who else needed to hear this today, but this is for you too.

Even though I don't feel as strong as this song is, it still applies, today, & always...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqyZDej97U

No comments: