Friday, March 30, 2012

excuse Me!

In a day when many address God as "Daddy", I think we've forgotten Who it is we're hooked up with here.

Yes, Jesus said we could call Him "Abba".

Yes, something like 129 times in the New Testament He's referred to as "Father".

And yes, there is every indication that this Person wants, desires,& created us for intimate relationship with Him.

But let's not forget Who it is we're in relationship with here.

Isaiah 45
9 "What sorrow awaits those who argue with their Creator.


  Does a clay pot argue with its maker?

Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying,

  'Stop, you're doing it wrong!'

Does the pot exclaim,

  'How clumsy can you be?'

10 How terrible it would be if a newborn baby said to its father,

  'Why was I born?'

or if it said to its mother,

  'Why did you make me this way?'"


11 This is what the LORD says - the Holy One of Israel and your Creator:


"Do you question what I do for my children?

  Do you give me orders about the work of my hands?

12 I am the one who made the earth

  and created people to live on it.

With my hands I stretched out the heavens.

  All the stars are at my command.


Just a thought...

No comments: