Wednesday, March 21, 2012

word

Sometimes I can got days w/o anything coming up off the page that speaks to me. I get something each day to write in this blog. Today, I got something for us both.

All these were for me today, but I think there's those of you out there that they're for, too.


Psalm 37
vs 3 Trust in the Lord & do good

Then you will live safely in the land & prosper.

4 Take delight in the Lord,

& He will give you your hearts desires.

5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.

Trust Him & He will help you.



7 Be still in the presence of the Lord,

& wait patiently for Him to act.

8 Stop your anger!

Stop your rage!

Don't envy others - it only leads to harm.



23 The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord.

He delights in every detail of their lives,

24 Though they stumble, they will not fall

for the Lord holds them by the hand.



34 Don't be impatient for the Lord to act!

Travel steadily along His path.

He will honor you, giving you the Land.

No comments: