Friday, March 16, 2012

guidance

Sometimes I'm speechless in what God lets me see & know.

Just sit & soak in the amazing truth of this verse...



Psalm 32:8 The Lord says,

     "I will guide you along the best pathway for you life.

             "I will advise you & watch over you."



Give Me Faith - Elevation Worship

Verse: I need you to soften my heart
To break me apart
I need you to open my eyes
To see that You're shaping my life

Pre-Chorus: All I am, I surrender

Chorus: Give me faith to trust what you say
That you're good and your love is great
I'm broken inside,
I give you my life

Verse 2: I need you to soften my heart
To break me apart
I need you pierce through the dark
And cleanse every part of me

Chorus
Bridge: I may be weak
Your spirit strong in me
My flesh may fail
My God you never will (repeat)

No comments: