Thursday, December 26, 2013

strings

Every once in a while, it seems that the various places I read in the Bible on a given morning seem to string together verses that have a thought.

What is God saying to you if your string these together?



Isaiah 3:22 Stop putting your trust in mere humans. They are as frail a breath. How can they be of help to anyone?


Psalm 123:2 We look to the Lord our God for His mercy;

     just as servants keep their eyes on their master,

     as a slave girl watches her mistress for the slightest signal.


John 6:35 Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life.

     No one who comes to me will ever be hungry again.

     Those who believe in Me will never thirst.

vs 44a people can't come to me unless the Father who sent Me draws them to me...


2 Corinthians 7:1 Because we have these promises,dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything than can defile our body or spirit.

No comments: