Monday, June 14, 2010

keeping on

Heb 10: 35 So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord, no matter what happens. Remember the great reward it brings you! 36 Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that He has promised. (Got this Tues., Jan. 19)

This is the last of the 4 passages God gave me for 2010, It's mid-June. It's been an interesting year so far.

I'm feeling the need to listen to the remind to patiently endure. Iow, keep on moving in the direction I'm going.

Sometimes this year, it seems that all I'm required to do is put on foot in front of the other in my walk of faith with our Abba Father.

What that means is I'm just supposed to keep my mind & heart open & be & do what I know from Him to be & do - & try not to figure everything out, & not run ahead.

I'm a really curious person, so trying to figure things out is a default setting for me.

And when I think I know what's coming up ahead, I run to see to.

Anybody out there like me?

My job right now is to walk with Him, be where I am, & let Him make it happen, not me.

"patient endurance"

iow, keeping on

No comments: