Saturday, June 19, 2010

who do we REALLY depend on?

Psalm 121:1 I look up to the mountains
does my help come from there?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth!

3 He will not let you stumble;
the one who watches over you will not slumber.
4 Indeed, he who watches over Israel
never slumbers or sleeps.

5 The LORD himself watches over you!
The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade.
6 The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon at night.

7 The LORD keeps you from all harm
and watches over your life.
8 The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go,
both now and forever.


(Everyone who's privy to my life right now knows why the 1st verse tickled me.)

who do we REALLY depend on most of the time?

ourselves...

what would our lives be like if we REALLY depended on God, like this psalm suggests?

No comments: