Sunday, June 6, 2010

plans

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14a I will be found by you,” says the Lord. (NLT)

God's got plans for us. The trick is to not try to make them happen, to stay out of the way, to walk when we feel like running.

It's just amazing that the God of the universes has plans for you & me, & is all about making them happen for us.

Our responsibility is to stay surrendered to whatever.

Then the fullness of those plans is released.

As Lynn & I watch & listen out for our "next", it's amazing what holding on to these verses has done for us.

No comments: