Tuesday, June 1, 2010

direction

John 8:12 Jesus said to the people, "I am the Light of the world. If you follow Me, you won't be stumbling through the darkness, because you will have the Light that leads to life."

So, iow, we won't be blindly wandering clueless?

We'll eventually know the direction He has for us in any given season & what it's all about?

That's where I am these days. I'm not stumbling - I'm just waiting for the picture to become clearer, the direction to become more specific, & all the details to be worked out.

I'm trying to follow what I think is His direction(s) for the "next" in Lynn & my life. It was good to be reassured this morning that if I purpose to follow Him, He's gonna show me the way - I won't be wandering around like a blind sow in a rye patch.

I kinda feel that way sometimes. It's good to know that even though I may feel that way, in the end, He's gonna show me the way.

No comments: