Tuesday, January 7, 2014

26 words

Galatians 6

9 don't get tired of doing what is good.

don't get discouraged & give up,

     for we will reap a harvest of blessing

        at the appropriate time.



26 words...

26 very POWERFUL words.

words that on MANY occasions have kept me from losing hope.

they are 26 words I REALLY feel like God gave me in regards to 1 particular person in my life.


but these words are appropriate for me, if they are words that were written for God to use with me, then they are 26 words that are for you, too.

I don't know what your thing or things in your life you're hanging on to hope for.

But if you are, these 26 words are for you, too

don't get tired...

don't get discouraged...

don't give up...

because what you & I continue to hope for is coming, one day...

at the most appropriate time.

No comments: