Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

Ok, here's the verses for 2014, I think. ;-)

I need you to know that when I've had years when there were multiple verses in multiple place, it usually ends up a year with BIG changes, BIGGER challenges, & all kinds of things coming from out of nowhere.

I don't know what to make of what looks like another year of multiple passages.

It's kinda scary (when hasn't my life been kinda scary in the last 14 years?!!!).

So, here's we go, y'all.

Don't know where this is gonna all lead in 2014.

Maybe nowhere, maybe somewhere, probably NOT in the direction(s) I think it will.

We'll see...



Hebrews 10

35 Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

        no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!

36 Patient endurance is what you nee now,

        so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.

(I feel like God was giving me this verse for 2014 on October 2, 2013.)



Hebrews 12

12 So take a new grip with your tired hands,

        & stand firm on your shakey legs.

13 Mark out a straight path for your feet.

Then those who follow you,

        though they are weak & lame,

     will not stumble & fall but will become strong.

(This one appeared on the radar screen for 2014 on October 4, 2013)



Ephesians 3

20 By His mighty power at work within us,

         He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

(This one stood out on October 17, 2013 - I didn't write it in my journal, but in my document on my computer of verses for 2014 that's when I wrote that I felt led to this verse for 2014.)



Psalm 125

1 Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion;

        they will not be defeated, but will endure forever.

(This one snuck in on December 28,2013)

No comments: